Re: Name of fedora lists - you're kidding right?

Quoting Mail Lists <lists sapience com>:

 Suggestion:

  May I suggest as we move to the new mailling list server, that we
please change the name(s) from the current long (and goofy) one(s) such as:

   "Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora."

  to something more concise ?

 thanks.

I dunno, I don't have to retype this so as long as it makes sense I not only have no objection but I think the explicitness makes it desirable for the many list subscribers who do not have English as their first language.

Dave