KVM Routing VLAN's

Greetings, I have a box with Fedora and with 3 nics assigned to three different subnets sitting behind a ASA firewall. I have the nics setup as...

eth0 10.10.1.2 (outside, dmz1)
eth1 10.10.2.2 (inside, trusted)
eth2 10.10.3.2 (dmz, dmz2)

If I am sitting in the 10.10.2.x and I put in a public DNS name and route outside and come back into the 10.10.1.2 interface it simply drops. If I have multiple vlan's I have to always access the host on it's local interface? Is there no way around this?

Reason is I have public DNS entries that are nat'd to my eth0 interface and I cannot get to the web server, ftp, etc from the other vlan's. Am I stuck setting up split brain DNS mapping it all internally?