Re: Wine (?) spoiling F12 boot : MITIGATED

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:12:10 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
	[...]
> What does System->admin->display say in the display tab? I find that I
> need to manually set that sometimes. I think I said
> system->config->display the first time, had the wrong WM in front of me.

	On the first tab (Settings), it tells me I have a setting of
1280x1024 (offering only smaller others), and millions of colors; on the
second (Hardware), it acknowledges what I think I told it -- that I have
an LCD panel 1680x1050. (Iirc, it had supposed I had a CRT; at least one
machine did.)