A very good PCI Wireless card for Fedora/Linux

Sabrent 802.11N PCI-802N , two antennas,

When I purchased this card it drove me crazy determining which Linux driver that was for this card.

RT2860sta driver, I have it in a bedroom in a PC that couldn't get a 100% signal to it from a Linksys router, but with this card it gave me a 100% signal. And it doesn't shut down.

Copy and Paste the model above into Google search and find locations that sell it.

I don't have any connections to anyone that make or sell it, I just want to pass on to the info to Fedora/Linux users that have need of a PCI wireless card.