Re: A great LAUGH for all Fedora users today

Jim wrote:
I was at the Super Walmart today in Indianapolis In., to check out the new Mini-laptops w/ MS7 and wanted to see how it look, all the laptops on display was asking for a PASSWOED, Ask a Walmart employee what was the password to check them out, she said some customer had changed all the passwords and they couldn't into them.
I just had to say to her , Thank God for Linux and Super User password.

Having someone change the Linux root password would be better how? I guess I don't know enough about Win7 to know why this is funny.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>