Re: A great LAUGH for all Fedora users today

On Wednesday 30 December 2009 05:58 PM, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Jim wrote:
I was at the Super Walmart today in Indianapolis In., to check out the
new Mini-laptops w/ MS7 and wanted to see how it look, all the laptops
on display was asking for a PASSWOED, Ask a Walmart employee what was
the password to check them out, she said some customer had changed all
the passwords and they couldn't into them.
I just had to say to her , Thank God for Linux and Super User password.

Having someone change the Linux root password would be better how? I
guess I don't know enough about Win7 to know why this is funny.

I think he means the root password would prevent a user from doing anything drastic. Changing the password of a regular user could easily solved by root. Whereas in Windows most of the time a regular user logs in with admin privileges.

--
Suvayu