Re: The Counter-Fedora People At #fedora

Michael Schwendt <mschwendt gmail com> writes:
> [...]
> To claim that you got banned "for asking fedora questions" sounds
> unrealistic. It's a biased view, I think.

So you're making a judgement call on missing information?

> Perhaps what you considered appropriate for that channel was deemed
> inappropriate because of the way you presented it to the people?

Perhaps. And perhaps what I am stating is true and unbiased. For
example, if I don't understand something, I expect to be able to say, "I
don't understand."
--
Randy Yates                      % "Remember the good old 1980's, when
Digital Signal Labs              %  things were so uncomplicated?"