Unable To Install In Graphic Mode

Attempting to install fedora 12, I get a message that there is not enough memory to install in graphic mode and it reverts to a text mode and installs some prepackaged set of applications. It is a system with 384 megabytes of memory and the graphic installer worked with fedora 11.

How much memory does the graphic installer need and/or is there another way I can get to select a complete set of packages with the text based installer?