Re: A great LAUGH for all Fedora users today

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Jim <mickeyboa sbcglobal net> wrote:
> Ask a Walmart employee what was the
> password to check them out, she said some customer had changed all the
> passwords and they couldn't into them.

This situation demands the Goatse Rescue Disk:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/xtmb/goatsefloppy/

That particular page is Safe For Work.  I can't speak for any of the
other pages on the site.

Extra Credit to whoever ports it to EFI.

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha
quixote dulcineatech com