What to install to get a BCM4312 up and running on F12

I'm trying to help someone get their netbook wireless up. Is there
a package(s) that would accomplish this? Also, is there a how to
on this somewhere that's up-to-date for F12?
--
Randy Yates                      % "She tells me that she likes me very much,
Digital Signal Labs              %     but when I try to touch, she makes it