Virt Manager Doc's on F11 up to date?

I just finished installing Win XP Pro (32 bit) on an F11 box using the create wizard. Everything seemed to go OK. Windows updated itself after several reboots to sp3 with all of the latest security patches. Seems to run fine for right now.

My question is about the documentation for virt manager. Looking at the on-line manual installed for it I noticed I never saw several of the screens shown there during the setup phase. Is the documentation really up to date?

Regards;

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO