Re: Where did my penguins go? - THAT'S LIFE

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009, Sam Sharpe wrote:

2009/12/31 Robert G. (Doc) Savage <dsavage peaknet net>:
The nouveau driver is a big improvement over nv, but it apparently lacks
the ability to display core penguins after the startmenu. As I
speculated in my original post, this seems to be an artifact of the
nouveau driver. Considering the alternatives, I can accept that.

Global Warming - it's destroying the Penguin's habitats. Ask Al
Gore... he'll back me up.

I think the penguins will last longer than the polar bears.
For sure they will last longer than the golden toads.

--
Michael   hennebry web cs ndsu NoDak edu
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.