Re: What to install to get a BCM4312 up and running on F12

2009/12/31 Bruno Wolff III <bruno wolff to>
On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 15:18:31 -0500,
 Randy Yates <yates ieee org> wrote:
> I'm trying to help someone get their netbook wireless up. Is there
> a package(s) that would accomplish this? Also, is there a how to
> on this somewhere that's up-to-date for F12?

Have you tried it? Some broadcom chips are supported out of the box on F12.
+1
Some 4312 chipsets are supported by the kernel driver b43, even if they still require a firmware.
What returns the following command?
    # grep b43 /var/log/messages