evolution email

Oh well,

After trying for a couple of days to get Evolution NOT to return those infamous sync errors
that it has been doing for years, after reading a LOT on the Net about this and other evolution
problems, after trying to import my old mailboxes (does not work always, or actually, it almost
never works), after trying to get it to understand an Mbox layout, and doing evrything again
and again, it now freezes at random and even crashed at typing email number 2.

Evolution is I am sorry to say probably the most disappointing email client I have ever worked
with. Back to the basics.

H.