Re: Poor WiFi Performance

On Sun, 2009-02-01 at 04:12 -0800, Mike Cloaked wrote:
> What I described was with the machines about 2 feet from the AP and
> all in the same location so I have a direct comparison - the signal
> strength at that location is showing upper 90's in percent.

At that distance I would have expected full scale.  I wonder if it's
other things, such as reflections or interference.  A strong signal
doesn't always mean a good signal, and I don't know if your signal meter
is just strength, or an overall signal quality indicator.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.12-78.2.8.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.