Re: yum list display some package in 2 rows

Il giorno lun, 02/02/2009 alle 08.32 +0000, g ha scritto:
> not 'on the monitor', but how you are set to display to monitor.
How can I check this?

> maybe. tho you may find that '80 char' is a 'default standard'.
I know this can be a standard, but I think that if one send output to a
non terminal device or to a file, this standard is not good.
For example, output from ls change if piped to less or more.

> > I will try to tell to yum developer.
>
> their reply will be most interesting.
Until now, I was unable to write to the mailing list, and also to
register me to the bugzilla

> [root argosyiayia geo-sl]# yum --version
> 3.2.8

I'm using yum version 3.2.20. Maybe the bug was introduced after your
version.
I see some differences in output.py searching on internet.

Bye
 Ambrogio