Re: is KDE dead - did Gnome win?

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Robin Laing <Robin Laing drdc-rddc gc ca> wrote:
<..snip...>
> My daughter prefers Gnome over KDE because KDE makes here think of Macs and
> she has had her fair share of nightmares with Mac's.

Funny thing. While using KDE 4.1 in F10, I was tweaking settings and
the very first moment I saw the
layout of the System Settings control panel I though "Time warp! it
looks like Mac OS X..." I did not think there was anything wrong with
that. I found the control panel to be quite functional.

~af