Re: F10 Audigy SB / ALSA problem

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 10:05:45 am Rex Dieter wrote:
> Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
>
> I believe this particular issue is already well-known.  A few quick
> searches under http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/pulseaudio revealed a few
> audigy-related items.

Okay, thanks. I'll browse through that to see if there's anything I can add.

> > When I tried to remove all pulseaudio related stuff, it drags a whole
> > bunch of dependencies
>
> what did you do, something different than:
> yum remove pulseaudio
> ?

I can't remember what I tried to remove (don't have access to the machine
right now), but I did "rpm -qa | grep pulse" and tried to remove all those
packages that show up with pulseaudio. That's probably too much... So I'll
just try removing pulseaudio as you suggested.

Thank you.

RDB