Re: fedora 10 post upgrade issues with nfs

Yes.  The easiest solution is to remove hosts.allow and hosts.deny. Unless, of course, you're using them :-).  Another other option is to back out nfs-utils package to the released version.  You can also add all your hosts to the /etc/hosts file on the server.

Paolo