virt-manager and qemu not working together

I'm still struggling to create my first VM (under Fedora 10), and have further tracked my problem to the following:

# /usr/lib/xen/bin/qemu-dm -M \?
Supported machines are:
xenfv      Xen Fully-virtualized PC (default)
xenpv      Xen Para-virtualized PC

OK, but the command issued by virt-manager uses '-M pc', so qemu-dm then fails. I can't see any field for this in the wizard, nor any other way to run through the creation. I'm trying to test it with Linux/Fedora8 as a setting.

Am I missing an install/setting? I can't see any relevant qemu/xen RPMs that I've not installed.

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature