Re: vsftp and chroot problem

Dan Track wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm hoping you pro's can help me on this. I've setup vsftp to chroot
users to their home directory after logging in via ftp, however I need
one of those users to chroot to a different directory /opt/ftp/upload,
can someone please let me know how I can achieve this?

Thanks
Dan

is changing that user's $HOMEDIR an option?
then you just need to set it in /etc/passwd and get the golder permissions right