Re: Sendmail

-----Original Message-----
From: Adil Drissi <adil drissi yahoo com>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: Sendmail
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 01:45:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have successfully installed Mysql and PHP but I am unable to send email via php. Sendmail is already installed apparently. I want to know if there is a way to test email by sendmail command lines. Another thing is that how to configure sendmail because i'm just a regular customer of an internet provider. I know the provider's mail server parameters. Can sendmail be used with these parameters?

Thank you

Another thing to check is if PHP is in safemode.
If it is then set that option to off or configure
the proper path in the config file. Hope that helps

Don