Re: F10 Pulseaudio problem

Around about 03/02/09 03:53, RDB typed ...
pulseaudio[5501]: module-alsa-sink.c: ALSA woke us up to
write new data to the device, but there was actually nothing to write! Most likely this is an ALSA driver bug. Please report this issue to the PulseAudio developers.

You might be suffering what I was; I forget where google took me to find the solution, but it's to do with using some new scheme to schedule pusleaudio (using timers instead of interrupts?).

Anyhow, the workaround was to use the old mechanism: edit /etc/pulse/default.pa and find the following, adding the "tsched=0" bit (which won't be there in yours).

.ifexists module-hal-detect.so
load-module module-hal-detect tsched=0
.else

--