Re: Omega 10 release

On 2/4/09, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
Globe Trotter wrote:
> I noticed that there was a bunch of iso's. How do we decide which is for a
> 64-bit system or a 32-bit system?

They're probably all 32-bit. They're also all GNOME. :-(

What's the point of the Omega project anyway?  I couldn't easily determine it in the 90 seconds I was willing to allocate to finding out.

--
-jp

Once when I was in Hawaii, on the island of Kauai, I met a mysterious old stranger. He said he was about to die and wanted to tell someone about the treasure. I said, "Okay, as long as it's not a long story. Some of us have a plane to catch, you know." He told us about his life and all, and I thought: "This story isn't too long." But then, he kept going, and I started thinking, "Uh-oh, this story is getting long." But then the story was over, and I said to myself: "You know, that story wasn't too long after all." I forget what the story was about, but there was a good movie on the plane. It was a little long, though.

deepthoughtsbyjackhandey.com