flash editor

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 4 21:57:32 UTC 2009

Hiisi wrote:
> Adel wrote:
>> Hi list
>>
>> I want to ask you if it is possible to develop flash on linux? what
>> tools
>> are used to do so?

> As far as I can see there's no other flash editor than Macromedia...
> sorry Adobe Flash. No Linux versions. You could try to run Flash under
> Wine emulator (www.winehq.org). I used to run Macromedia Flash 2004 in

adel,

instead of 'develop flash on linux', develop a flash player/editor
for linux.

no wrappers. no emulators, no microsoft code.

do this, and you will become world known as one who helped beat
microsoft domination.

if you would not mind, please send your post in 'text/plain' with
out 'text/html'. i and many others will thank you immediately.

--
peace out.

tc,hago.

.

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today
**
to mess up a linux box, you need to work at it;
to mess up an ms windows box, you just need to *look at* it.
**
learn linux:
'HowtoForge' http://howtoforge.com/
****