talk about your gEDA/pcb

Hello there,

There is blog post on makezine about gEDA/pcb, I would welcome you to
spread the "opensource" word about EDA software tools as comments in
this post.

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/02/remixed_drawdio.html

It is important for both the public and gEDA/gaf developers to know
that people are using gEDA/gaf tools. Currently the gEDA/gaf community
is preparing the next major release 1.6 which we are hoping to get it
in time for F-11.

Happy design.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh GOORAH