Re: Fedora 10 login screen

Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
It may be that it is now configured with GConf, I keep losing track - try:

yum -y install gconf-editor ; gconf-editor
<snip>

Bad form to reply to one's own post I know, but a bit of experimentation slimmed that down to:

gconftool-2 --config-source xml:readwrite:/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults --direct --type bool --set /apps/gdm/simple-greeter/disable_user_list true

(all one line obviously, needs sudo or root access)

--
Sam