Setting up a machine with no Login.

Im setting up a machine as a frontend for MythTV, and I want it to boot
up all the way to usermode (as the user mythtv) with no login along the
line.

I ASSUME that I should be doing something in /etc/inittab, but its not
obvious what.

Someone out there must have setup a system like this before (no login)
can you give me some pointers???

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg dwf com