Re: fglrx drivers from rpmfusion-updates-testing

2009/2/4 Leslie Satenstein <lsatenstein yahoo com>:
> I just used the ones from update, and only one problem or three.
>
> Flicker on viewing avi files, if compiz is executing.
>
> Cannot do a switch user, or from the command line, issue an init 3.

fwiw, I 'yum remove'd the new packages and reinstalled the old ones,
and all flickering has gone away.

When i had installed the 8.573-1.9.1.fc10 version, they were in
updates-testing. however now I see them in updates. Good thing they
still have the older version still available there. This looks like an
ATI issue, as my XP install also has this flickering with the latest
drivers.

--
Suvayu