Re: [4:SUSPECT]: Re: Help for Samba configuration

Antonio M wrote / ha scritto on /il 05/02/2009 16:19:
2009/2/5 Antonio M <antonio montagnani gmail com>:
and when I try to connect to Pubblici (one of my shares) I get:
[2009/02/05 15:25:58,  0] smbd/service.c:make_connection_snum(1156)
 '/home/antonio/Pubblici' does not exist or permission denied when
connecting to [Pubblici] Error was Permission denied

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

Other info that can be useful to help

smbclient //ACERF10/antonio
Enter antonio's password:
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[WORKGROUP] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.2.7-0.25.fc10]
smb: \> dir
NT_STATUS_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED listing \*

               0 blocks of size 0. 511 blocks available
smb: \> help
?              allinfo        altname        archive        blocksize
cancel         case_sensitive cd             chmod          chown
close          del            dir            du             echo
exit           get            getfacl        hardlink       help
history        iosize         lcd            link           lock
lowercase      ls             l              mask           md
mget           mkdir          more           mput           newer
open           posix          posix_encrypt  posix_open     posix_mkdir
posix_rmdir    posix_unlink   print          prompt         put
pwd            q              queue          quit           rd
recurse        reget          rename         reput          rm
rmdir          showacls       setmode        stat           symlink
tar            tarmode        translate      unlock         volume
vuid           wdel           logon          listconnect    showconnect
..             !
smb: \> ls
NT_STATUS_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED listing \*

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag

 and if I give also the password I get:

$ smbclient //ACERF10/antonio
Enter antonio's password:
session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

Now I have reissued the smbpasswd -a antonio
 smbclient //ACERF10/antonio
Enter antonio's password:
Domain=[ACERF10] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.2.7-0.25.fc10]
smb: \>

i.e. now I can log in as antonio, and surf using smb commands
But if I use the graphic interface I still get the message that mounting of folder is failed (and I am logged as antonio on same machine)...

One little step ahead

--
Antonio M
Skype: antoniomontag

Pensa prima di stampare-Think before printing
Mail by Thunderbird 2.0 Websurfing by Firefox 3.0
Linux Fedora F10 (Cambridge)  on Acer 5720
Linux user number 362582