Re: [F9] HELP, Dual head laptop with nvidia card

Jorge Boscan Etura wrote:
Hello

I upgraded from F8>F9 and when I tried to use my old xorg.conf configured to use
dual head and it failed something has changed from f8 to f9 so I need
help with a
working dual head xorg.conf file.

What happened when you generated a new xorg.conf with "Xorg --configure" or
"system-config-display --reconfigure" with a display active on each head?

At this point I'd be tempted to suggest trying FC10, at least from a live CD, and see if the latest Xorg is better for you.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>