[F9] HELP, Dual head laptop with nvidia card

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Feb 5 19:37:16 UTC 2009

Jorge Boscan Etura wrote:
> Hello
>
> I upgraded from F8>F9 and when I tried to use my old xorg.conf configured to use
> dual head and it failed something has changed from f8 to f9 so I need
> help with a
> working dual head xorg.conf file.

What happened when you generated a new xorg.conf with "Xorg --configure" or
"system-config-display --reconfigure" with a display active on each head?

At this point I'd be tempted to suggest trying FC10, at least from a live CD,
and see if the latest Xorg is better for you.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>