Re: Creating ISO's and Writing DVD's on F10

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Creating ISO's and Writing DVD's on F10
From: Aaron Gray <aaronngray lists googlemail com>
To: Community assistance, encouragement, and advice for using Fedora. <fedora-list redhat com>
Date: 02/05/2009 03:14 PM

Are there any that are already installed, as I dont have networking working on this machine, or am I going to have to use command line tools ?

Many thanks,

Aaron

Nautilus under Gnome should burn to a DVD. Nautilus is the default file browser. Put in a DVD and it should open a window and say "Put files in here and press BURN" to burn.

Alternative: Can you provide an external media source of some kind? USB flash drive? DVD? Download the brasero RPM and manually install the RPM (double click on the icon).