Re: Creating ISO's and Writing DVD's on F10

Are there any that are already installed, as I dont have networking working on this machine, or am I going to have to use command line tools ?

Many thanks,

Aaron

Nautilus under Gnome should burn to a DVD. Nautilus is the default file browser. Put in a DVD and it should open a window and say "Put files in here and press BURN" to burn.

Great, Many thanks,

Aaron