F10 -- Xen, VirtualBox, or VMWare?

Rather than configuring a dual-boot machine for running those occasional
Windows apps, which one of these virtualization tools provides the best
(read most accurate) virtualization environment on F10?  Which one is
the easiest to install and configure?  I had problems with VMWare on F7,
and would prefer not to go that route again.  I have no experience with
the other two.

Dave McGuffey
Principal Information System Security Engineer // NSA-IEM, NSA-IAM
Save a Tree...Unless necessary don't print this e-mail