Re: F10 -- Xen, VirtualBox, or VMWare?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
McGuffey, David C. wrote:
Rather than configuring a dual-boot machine for running those occasional
Windows apps, which one of these virtualization tools provides the best
(read most accurate) virtualization environment on F10?  Which one is
the easiest to install and configure?

KVM (assuming you have the hardware support) with Virt-manager (if you need a GUI)

Rahul

While I have used KVM for more than a year for my own uses, I find that VirtualBox offers an easier and seemingly more complete feature set right now than KVM. For instance, it's a simple matter to get sound working in VirtualBox where as I haven't figured out how to do it in KVM/Virt-Manager. Same goes with USB support, and it doesn't require superuser permissions to launch a session.

Raymond