Re: F10 -- Xen, VirtualBox, or VMWare?

Raymond C. Rodgers wrote:

While I have used KVM for more than a year for my own uses, I find that VirtualBox offers an easier and seemingly more complete feature set right now than KVM. For instance, it's a simple matter to get sound working in VirtualBox where as I haven't figured out how to do it in KVM/Virt-Manager. Same goes with USB support, and it doesn't require superuser permissions to launch a session.

If you need KVM or virt-manager help, post to fedora-virt list.