Re: Ran out of disk space during yum update

I think it should be ok to try yum again after you clear some space.  I think it will work.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Robert Moskowitz <rgm htt-consult com> wrote:
In the new install I did, I was not alert and did a complete yum update, and my / partition ran out.

200 of 300+ packages were updated/installed, of course none cleaned.

Can I rescue this install by doing a yum clean all and then again do the yum update for the remaining 100+ packages?