Dumbass KDE 4.2 Compilation Question

homburg at tips-Q.com homburg at tips-Q.com
Fri Feb 6 01:40:43 UTC 2009

On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 01:06:44 +0100
Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:

> Or just don't build your own at all and test our update
> from updates-testing instead. Or just wait for it to hit
> updates, which should be in a couple weeks or so, give or
> take a few days depending on how many issues are found
> and have to be fixed.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Thanks!

Sometimes I think that my mission in life is to prove the
futility of trying to make anything fool proof. I am
installing the testing rpms as I type.

Good timing since I recompiled to install everything in the
right place -- that is until kdebase-runtime absolutely
refused to cooperate. KDED died and the rest is, well, you
know.

--
"Neither Lifestyle nor Agenda"
http://www.tips-Q.com