Re: Dumbass KDE 4.2 Compilation Question

homburg tips-Q com wrote:
On Fri, 06 Feb 2009 01:06:44 +0100
Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:

Or just don't build your own at all and test our update
from updates-testing instead. Or just wait for it to hit
updates, which should be in a couple weeks or so, give or
take a few days depending on how many issues are found
and have to be fixed.

        Kevin Kofler

Thanks!

Sometimes I think that my mission in life is to prove the
futility of trying to make anything fool proof. I am
installing the testing rpms as I type.

You can't make it foolproof.  Nature always comes up with new and
improved fools (such as yours truly).

-                Huked on foniks reely wurked for me!                -