system time shifts after reboot

Hi All,

Whenever I reboot my Fedora 10 machine, the system time jumps to
current time + 05:30. Looks time it is jumping by timezone offset IST
(GMT+ 5:30). The hardware clock has the correct time after reboot
though. I am not using the UTC clock option.
Link '/etc/localtime' points to the correct timezone file and file
/etc/sysconfig/clock also contains the correct timezone.

Any ideas, what might have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Anoop