installing perl modules on F10

Hi list,

So whats the recommended way of installing perl modules in Fedora 10?

What we have been doing in the past is to install a perl-* rpm via yum
if one is available for the module we want.

If the module is not available via rpm, we use "perl -MCPAN -e shell" to
install modules.

However, on the systems we recently upgraded to Fedora 10 (from F8), the
perl modules installed via CPAN are no longer in perl's @INC search path.

So I guess we can go through and manually install those lost modules
with CPAN again, but is there a better way?

--
Norman Gaywood, Computer Systems Officer
University of New England, Armidale, NSW 2351, Australia

ngaywood une edu au            Phone: +61 (0)2 6773 3337
http://mcs.une.edu.au/~norm    Fax:   +61 (0)2 6773 3312