Re: installing perl modules on F10

Around about 06/02/09 06:13, Ralf Corsepius typed ...
However, on the systems we recently upgraded to Fedora 10 (from F8), the
perl modules installed via CPAN are no longer in perl's @INC search path.
Yes. site_perl has been changed in F10.

Well this is odd, as I've only recently (post F10 upgrade) decided to start using the 'cpan' command via sudo (from perl-CPAN RPM, prob. a wrapper doing what the OP does by ,long-hand) for modules not available as RPM... and that's been working a treat for me. Something like 'sudo cpan' then 'install abc::xyz'.

--
[neil fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil fnx ~]# ls -l .signature