Re: OpenJDK x86_64 + i386 on one machine

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Patrick Steiner wrote:
since the last java update it is not possible to install x86_64 and i386
version of openjdk.

AFAIK, this has never been supported, it only worked for you by accident.

        Kevin Kofler

Hmm so this could be a problem, because I use netbeans for midp development. And there I need the i386 sdk for the midp emulator.

   patrick

--
Patrick Steiner | patrick helmsdeep at
ICQ: 128261350