Re: Adobe announces 64-bit Flash plugin for Linux (Alpha verson)

"Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec PoMec Net> writes:
> Thanks Wolfgang!!!

Glad to be of help Gregory.

> Do you know if this flash player has sound capabliity?  The graphics
> worked fine, but there was no sound.

In theory it does have sound, although on a few of my Fedora-10 systems
pulseaudio problems keep the sound from working for many applications
(not just adobe flash).  Maybe you are seeing something similar?

Sorry, I have no advice for the Fedora audio problem in general.  It
seems to be a mess.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.