Re: Fedora 10 login screen and terminal windows

Hi Margret
try using a bold font (Edit/Preferences/General)

suomi

Margaret Doll wrote:
Another complaint I have is with the terminal windows. When I am using black lettering on a white background, the black lettering look more like gray. With my aging eyes I would really like to have the lettering a real black. I have played with the "color" terminal window settings, but haven't seen an improvement.