Re: Creating ISO's and Writing DVD's on F10

Robin Laing wrote:
Aaron Gray wrote:

Are there any GUI tools for creating ISO's and burning DVD's on F10.
If there are what are they called ? Many thanks in advance, Aaron

When you ask about creating ISO's, are you talking about DATA or Video DVD's?

Most of the suggestions will work for creating DATA DVD's or burning pre-created VIDEO_TS/* files.

Creating full Video DVD's is another matter.

True. My solution for DVD creation is dvdstyler, vcdimager for VCD and SVCD.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>