Re: problems with yum and fastestmirror plugin

Martín Marqués wrote:
2009/2/6 Kevin J. Cummings <cummings kjchome homeip net>:
Martín Marqués wrote:
Is anybody else having hanging problems when trying to update F9? I
found out that disabling fastestmirror plugin makes updates work again
(had to push up debugging with -d 10).

I just updated this morning, and fastest-mirror was enabled and I had no
problems.

Still with the same problem. :-(

Good thing is that disabling the plugin I can get the updates.

BTW, I remember puplet working this morning, but later, when I tried
to update with yum from the command line I started experiencing these
problems.

You must have some problem that fastest-mirror brings to the surface. Can you send your output from the failures?

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com