Re: Morph software

On Fri, 2009-02-06 at 16:02 -0500, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>  I'm looking for some morphing software, to take two images, and
> generate some  "intermediate" images to show the effect of a smooth
> transition from one to the other.

One such program is the convert-command, which is part of the
ImageMagick-package.

It can do primitive shape morphing, for more information go here:

http://www.imagemagick.org/discourse-server/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11263

I've used convert only to do fade-morph frames between images taken of
the same view, which then are fed to mencoder to produce a video.

I can publish the shell-script which I created to accomplish this if
you're interested?

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen