Thunderbird not opening links

Hi List,
            Today I updated my system and in the process Firefox got
updated to v3.0.6. But now when I am clicking links in Thunderbird,
the open is failing. It seems that it is looking for Firefox v3.0.5,
which is not present.

[...]
Error showing url: Failed to execute child process
"/usr/lib/firefox-3.0.5/firefox" (No such file or directory)
[...]

Any ideas how thunderbird chooses its browser. I use KD-4.1.4

Thanks,
Anoop