Passing USB into a KVM/QEMU VM F10

Has anyone had any success in passing a USB into a KVM virtual machine.

More specifically, I would like to be able to sync by blackberry. I have Windows XP and Windows Vista guest OS's. Not a biggie as I can dump them and use Virtualbox that I have installed on my laptop. I have not figured out how to recognize the USB on VB (2.1) yet either, but that is more RTFM.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf blu org>
Boston Linux and Unix